If you've seen our Conference 2010 video, you know that I am very excited about National Leadership Conference this summer! As one of the first National Leadership Directors, I was involved in planning the first conference we had in 2006 and I love seeing what our committee members come up with each year! We all have so many wonderful ideas and plans in our vision for what these conferences could be! And I am very excited to see that these visions are growing and continuing to take shape. Each year, the LEAP programming just keeps getting better and we have some wonderful activities for all of our attendees.
Also, this year our committee and chairs are doing a wonderful job taking conference to the next level: providing an alumnae focus! This July we have an entire program focused on alumnae including recent grads, alumnae interested in getting involved nationally, development opportunities, and socials and a health fair for those that want to have fun! And our Foundation will be there to get to know everyone - don't miss out on their hospitality suite!
This year, voting on our Ritual improvements will also be a huge part of Conference! Don't miss this chance to leave a mark on the future of PSR by providing your feedback on the Ritual!
But what I am most excited about is spending another wonderful weekend with my sisters! I cannot wait to see those of you I've met in years past and get to know those who haven't made it before. National meetings are a great way for us to continue to grow our bond of sisterhood and enjoy our time together as we develop our future leaders!
See you in Cleveland!
Nikki Yovanof
National President
12th National Council
No comments:
Post a Comment