Not everyone was able to make it to our celebration this summer. For those of you that were not, we have recordings of speeches from Abby and Rashmi at our luncheon celebration. Access to these videos will be distributed over the course of the next few days based on the way we do our e-mails. We hope that you enjoy them. In the meantime, I'll leave you all with a few pictures from our celebration! The first is all of us together at Station Square, and the second is 3 of our charter members (left to right); Christine Jackson, Rashmi Drummond, and Abby Schwartz.

I would like to ask all of you reflect with your fellow sisters on all that we have accomplished in the last 25 years and how we can continue to grow and improve in the next 25 years.
Happy 25th Phi Sigma Rho! I wish you all many more!
In Sistershood,
Nikki Yovanof
National President
12th National Council

No comments:
Post a Comment