Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, Phi Sigma Rho!

I'm on vacation this week at home with my family and friends. As it's been a year of reflection for PSR in celebrating 25 years, it's hard not to think of all the things I'm thankful for this year! Of course there is family and friends and health and all of the opportunities I've been given over the last year. But there is definitely also my sisters, the amazing things that have been accomplished in PSR, the wonderful women who have made it happen over the last 25 years, having the opportunity to be your President and lead us into the next 25 years, getting to meet the new Phi Rhos just getting started and the ones that were here from the beginning, having women around who understand what it's like at work and other areas of life - people to cry with and laugh with as necessary! So this year, I'll be thinking of all of you and being thankful for the strong sisterhood we have built together!

PRL, Nikki

P.S. What are you thankful for this year?

No comments: