Sunday, June 21, 2009

Going for Gold - Looking at the Next 25 Years!

As we kick off summer, it's been very exciting to get closer to our 25th anniversary celebration. We're going to be doing a lot of reflection of the last 25 years, but we also want to hear what everyone wants to see out of PSR in the next 25 years! Even if you can't come to convention, we want to hear your ideas for what kinds of accomplishments you'd like to see PSR go after in the next 25 years. So here's your chance - we'll be collecting comments here on the blog and sharing them at Convention 2009. Take a few minutes to post an idea! We want to hear from everyone! What should PSR do to go for gold in the next 25 years?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to see more alumnae involvement and donations to help out the actives!

Anonymous said...

I think it would be great to be able to have more national meetings or regional events in all areas around the country!

Anonymous said...

i think it would be nice if the active chapters and alum associations developed a closer connection with the sisters at the national level

Anonymous said...

I think it would nice be to see more new chapters. The last new chapter was in 2007 - that is 2 years too long!

Unknown said...

I would like to see more cooperation and collaboration between chapters in the same or neighboring states.

Anonymous said...

I would like to see a relationship develop between active chapters. We're sisters we need to start acting like it!

Unknown said...

I would like to see alumnae involvement locally at my chapter. I am going to graduate this coming year and I want to stay in touch with Phi Rho. I think its key to build the alumae/chapter involvement, especially for support and donations.

Anonymous said...

I think we should start more Phi Rho traditions!

Anonymous said...

I would like local chapters to have more support from Nationals.

Anonymous said...

PRL!!!

Anonymous said...

It would be great to establish a sisters at large program. This would allow sisters to stay active and connected to Phi Rho when on internships and during other times in their college careers... Who doesn't love meeting new chapters and people?!