Monday, November 3, 2008

Election Day!

I'm a huge football fan, and one doesn't often mix football with politics until today. As I sit here and cheer on my Steelers, the halftime show is interviews with Senator Obama and Senator McCain. Maybe it's just me, but the fact that they're not showing celebrities or athletes this halftime reminds me again how important voting is tomorrow.

I won't start a political debate, but I just want to take a few minutes to encourage you all to get out and vote tomorrow! No matter who you are supporting, it's going to be quite a day and every vote counts!

PRL,
Nikki
VP of Programming
(& a die hard Steelers Fan)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Early voter here so I am going to sit back and watch the lines form stress free. Go Steelers!

-Heather Lazar OSU-Beta

Sarah said...

Nice blog!! I look forward to keeping up with it!